Barton Marine Ratchet Block
The Barton Ratchet Block is ideally suited to racing dinghies and catamarans, dayboats and cruisers for mainsheet, jib and spinnaker control systems.
The new Ratchet Block allows sailors to easily hand hold loaded lines and offer balance between holding power and controlled easing. Designed for low friction and longevity in harsh marine environments, the Ratchet Block body is manufactured from a composite of high density nylon and glass fiber reinforced polymer with a high level of UV protection. Internal components are of marine grade 316 Stainless Steel and the 12 faced aluminum sheave is anodized in gunmetal silver.
- Fits boats up to 30' (9.14 M)
- 12 Faces for maximum line grip
- Lockable Swivel
- On/Off mechanism for ratchet function
- Sheave Size – 2.17" (55mm)
- Maximum Rope Diameter – 1/2" (10mm)
- Safe Working Load – 1,058 lb. (300 kg)
- Breaking Load – 42,328 lb. (1,200 kg)
- Length - 4.33" (110mm)
*Sold as an Individual